Use Your GI Bill Abroad

Earn Your Degree at a Foreign University

About Veteran Study Abroad

Are you planning to use your GI Bill? Did you know you can use it in other countries

Veteran Study Abroad is the only service developed to assist United States military veterans with pursuing their degrees in foreign countries.

And we can help you, too.